GetSpeedBack integrates with many different services to make sure that your organization's review system occurs within the places you already work. Along with email and Slack, you can also connect the platform to your Google Domain if your team uses Google Chat to communicate.
Instructions to Connect Google Chat:
If you used the "Sign in with Google" button to register and log in to GetSpeedBack, you can skip to step 4.
- 1. After logging in to your GetSpeedBack account, navigate to your user settings page by clicking "Settings" on the left-hand side menu.
- 2. Within your user settings, you'll see a "Google Chat Integration" panel. To connect, click on the "Sign in with Google" button.
- 3. In the new window, select the appropriate Google Account that matches the one you use for GetSpeedBack. In your setting page you'll see a message that says "Google email XXXXXXXXX@gmail.com is authenticated." to confirm your connection.
- 4. Open your Google Chat page (chat.google.com) and in the left-hand menu, click the "+" next to the Bots header.
- 5. In the new window search for and click "Add" for the GetSpeedBack bot. Then click "Message". You will receive a confirmation message.
- 6. Back in your user settings page, confirm that Google Chat is selected as your communication preference. You're good to go!